Two options: individual tutoring or group workshops
Customized, One-On-One Tutoring
Do you want to improve your English writing? Raise your grades on history papers? Work on a personal project for your portfolio or resume?
Work with me. I will:
- Assess your needs and goals
- Develop learning activities to suits your goals, interests and schedule
- Meet with you weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
- Check-in regularly to keep you on track and organized
- Update parents regularly
Cost: $100 per contact hour. Packages available.
- Students in grade 9-11 who plan to apply to U.S. universities, especially those in the Philippines, Greater China, Singapore
- College counselors who want to add to their offerings for clients.
Students learn together online, with plenty of time for interacting with their peers around the world, and a bit of individual instruction from “Ms. Ann.” I offer workshops for small groups twice each year. I also offer customized workshops for schools and independent college counselors (IEC).
Examples: New York Times Student Editorial Contest (10 sessions). Summer English Learning Through Film (7 weeks), New York Times STEM Writing Contest (4 weeks) Write Your Own Memoirs (1 session)
- High-achieving students in China, Hong Kong, Philippines or Singapore who want to improve their English writing
- Students who want to dive deeply into their interest area and get published.
- Students who plan to major in English, Communications or Journalism
- College counselors in Asia who want to offer English writing enrichment to their high school clients.
“Ann is gentle, patient, skillful, and methodical. She guides and inspires my students in their English writing, especially non-native English speakers from China who plan to apply to universities abroad.”
Windy Wang, One Plus Educational Consulting, Hong Kong